Note from the treasurer
Attn: Committee Chairs
A Few Guidelines to follow when Purchasing items for a program or event:
- Obtain approval from either the Treasurer or the President to begin spending.
- There is a budget provided for each program/event. Please be aware of this budget and keep track of your program/event figures. Additional expenses over budget would need to be approved by the PTA board prior to spending. All expenses must have a corresponding receipt with PTA related items clearly indicated and should be remitted at the latest two weeks after the scheduled event.
Helpful Hints for Submitting a Check Request or Obtaining Reimbursement:
- Fill out the Disbursement Request form. Include your receipt with this form if you are submitting for reimbursement. Please leave the form in the school office in the Treasurer's box.
- Send me an email to let me know you have submitted the form; this will speed up your request. A check will be mailed to you or left in the office per your request.
- Two signatures are required on all checks so please allow time for processing.
When collecting money for programs and events, place it in the treasurer's box or leave them in the office requesting that they be placed there. Mark on your envelope what activity the funds are for. Please do this in a timely manner…no more than 2-3 days after receiving money. Send an email letting me know that you have collected money and have dropped the money at the school.
We look forward to having a prosperous PTA year!